Wednesday 3 October 2012

Things are happening.......

So things are happening at the moment - thank goodness for school holidays is all I can say! I have been flat out for 85% of the time from morning to evening. I actually have to spend the rest of the holidays on school work since so far all my running around has been for overseas ;-)

So I have organised most of what I need to regarding my house and am in the process of selling my wonderful car which I LOVE but will not need next year.....

.....I also just emailed off my exchange agreement (!!) and am seriously looking at flights. It's all happening at the moment! I'll be glad to head back to school next week for a rest (although something tells me I may regret saying that before Term 4.....)

Hope everyone is enjoying the crop of lovely weather we are having! I certainly am :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment