Monday 5 November 2012

8 weeks and counting ........

Wow. 8 weeks and counting. Time has started to go very very quickly! Good news is that I am getting very organised and am on top of everything - just waiting for the visa in the mail - which is great when I look at all that is coming up at school in the next month!!

Want to know the hardest thing to organise so far? My iPhone! Today I went to the 6th store to discuss my options for next year with usage overseas. 6th different version of what can happen and what I should do. Think I have finally figured out the best way though - almost.........

My past and current students at school have been very supportive and lovely over the last few weeks. Every so often they ask me something about next year or just say that they will miss me. Makes the heart warm!! My current class is writing pen pal letters to my ITF partner's class in Colorado at the moment. There have been some interesting discussions occuring as a result, including that our way of saying "Mum" is correct - it is not "Mom"!!

Countdown is definitely on now .......

No comments:

Post a Comment